The dynamics between executive and non-executive directors (internal Supervisory Board) play a large role in the successful implementation of the strategy. The focus here should be on the organization's long-term continuity. As an executive, the higher you are in the organization, the more you will encounter this dynamic. In this position, you will need to be well-informed about corporate governance. In the Leadership & Governance module, you will learn what constitutes good, efficient and responsible policies, as well as accountability to stakeholders and shareholders for those policies. This will help you fulfill your position more effectively. If you are interested in governance, then take a look at our other leadership & general management programs or governance programs.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- #1 Business School in Executive Education in the Netherlands according to the Financial Times 2020
- #1 Master Educator in the Netherlands - 2019
- All our lecturers are top academics and outstanding experts in their fields
- Immediately applicable scientific and practice-oriented knowledge
- Flexible learning options, tailored to your needs
The Leadership & Governance module is designed for senior managers who want to take the next step to get organizations moving and who are interested in fulfilling a variety of management roles.
The participants include:
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Managing directors or MT members of medium-sized organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Unit directors
Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP)
The Leadership & Governance module can also be selected as part (elective module) of the Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP). Click the link for more information about the Executive Leadership & Management Program.