Advanced Program Real Estate Valuation, Financing and Investing
Participants in the Advanced Program Real Estate Valuation, Financing and Investing are active in real estate in various ways. They are involved in very diverse links of the real estate chain. They may be entrepreneurs active in real estate investment, development or consulting, or staff and managers at government agencies, banks and housing associations. Participants have at least completed higher professional education and at least three years of relevant work experience in the real estate industry.
Furthermore, besides the Advanced Program Real Estate Valuation, Financing and Investing, we offer more programs in the field of real estate.
Admission requirements for the the Advanced Program Real Estate Valuation, Financing and Investing
We aim for groups of participants with a lot of talent, experience and potential. That is why we apply admission requirements. In this way, we guarantee education at the highest level. What we ask:
- a relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- at least 3 years of work experience in the broad domain of the real estate sector
- In order to guarantee the quality of the group of participants, a preliminary interview with our teachers is part of the admission procedure.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.