These days there is a great need for professionals and managers who come up with solutions to complex issues at the cutting edge of business and society. MMO challenges you and inspires you to think about the impact of developments that are already happening. After all, what are the consequences for your organization if:
- the lifespan of an organization decreases from 45 to just 7 years?
- your customers are also your supplier?
- managing and organizing turns into a continuous process of learning to change?
- competition starts to take place between ecosystems rather than between companies and organizations?
- every organization has to be a technology organization in the future?
Different branches and sectors
- 60% profit and 40% non-profit and government
- Various functions, mostly functional management
- HBO, HBO + and WO training backgrounds
- Different management experiences
- Age 30-50 years; 40 years on average
- Average work experience: 15 years
Part-time Executive Master of Management and Organization (MMO)
MMO is a Dutch-language, broad business administration course for experienced professionals and managers. With MMO you will learn how to make your own organization future-proof by initiating strategic changes and motivating employees, while keeping the company’s own sustainable returns and its social role in mind. MMO uses the latest scientific insights. At the same time, we constantly find ways to relate to your day-to-day business.
Why choose TIAS Business School?
- Dutch Keuzegids 2022: MMO rated excellent by participants on content and career preparation
- A top-ranked business school in Executive and InCompany Education according to the Financial Times
- Rating of participants: MMO was rated by our own participants with an 8.8
- Internationally recognized MMO master's degree, NVAO accredited
- A flexible learning path tailored to your needs: choose individual modules or the entiremaster’s program
The Executive Master of Management and Organization (MMO) is a complete and flexible part-time master’s program with a broad approach. Covering all aspects of business strategies, change management, digital development, networks and alliances.
The set-up of the part-time Master of Management and Organization (MMO) is flexible: you can complete the entire program over a longer period than the indicated 18 months. Or opt for the modules that are relevant to you. The program commences twice a year.
Not yet admissible for this executive master, but interested in a course in (change) management? Then our Master in Management (MScBA) might be something for you.
Admission requirements for the Executive Master of Management and Organization (MMO)
We aim for groups of talented and experienced participants with great potential. That is why we apply admission requirements. In this way, we guarantee education at the highest level. What we ask:
- A bachelor’s degree from a relevant field of study
- At least five years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- If applicable, successful completion of the necessary parts of the premaster's program
Upon receipt of your application, the Program Adviser will contact you for an intake interview with the Academic Director.
Successful completion of the premaster can be a requirement for starting the program. In this way, we ensure that the level of all participants is consistent with each other. This means that you will ultimately benefit from the collaboration with a motivated group of talented participants from your field of expertise.
Business Research Methods
Business Research Methods (BRM) is part of your Master's degree. This module will help you make better decisions in situations where a solution to a problem is not immediately obvious because you are missing some of the information.
For students doing an entire Master's program at TIAS, both BRM modules are mandatory. We recommend doing BRM I at the start of your Master's and BRM II at the end, just before graduation. Talk to your Program Adviser about the best time to schedule BRM I into your personal learning path.
More information on Business Research Methods