Part-time Master in Business Administration (MSc): a broad foundation for your career
In today’s complex business environment, you have to keep your ear to the ground and stay ahead of the flurry of changes and innovations. In the Part-time Master in Business Administration, you’ll learn to tackle your challenges from a variety of angles. Our MSc is a broad-based business degree that includes a personalized approach and coaching to strengthen your leadership qualities. In short: the Part-time Master in Business Administration lays a broad foundation for an illustrious career.
Besides the Part-time Master in Business Administration we offer a broad selection of other programs in the area of business administration.
Leadership and personal growth
In the Master in Business Administration (MSc), you’ll develop yourself and grow your skills in areas like negotiation, presentation and leadership. You’ll become more effective, see opportunities earlier and anticipate changing business models and markets more quickly. In 22 months, you’ll develop into an internationally oriented management professional who creates impact by combining growth in leadership with substantive knowledge of business administration.
Why Choose TIAS School for Business and Society?
- A top-ranked business school in Executive and InCompany Education according to the Financial Times
- The TIAS Full-time MSc is the #1 Master’s Degree in Management in the Netherlands, according to The Economist
- Participant ratings: a total score of 4.25 out of 5 in the 2023 National Student Survey; the average for all MSc programs in the Netherlands is 3.91 out of 5
- Internationally recognized MSc degree, accredited by the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (“NVAO”) and the AACSB, the main international accreditation for management degrees
- TIAS prioritizes personal attention, so you can reach your full potential: in an intimate school environment (small class sizes and ample personal attention).
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge
- The MSc program is offered right in the heart of Utrecht at our campus.
- Utrecht campus: with six lecture halls, seven breakout rooms and one scrum area, the new TIAS building is a modern academic facility.
- Easily accessible by public transportation
Participant profile for the Part-time Master in Business Administration (MSC)
The Part-time Master in Business Administration is geared towards professionals and young executives who want to expand their opportunities with their current employer or on the job market. An invaluable program for those without a background in business administration who want to gain knowledge of business management and administration.
Do you already have a few years of work experience and a higher vocational or university degree, and the ambition to grow quickly in both your work and personal spheres? If so, the Part-time Master in Business Administration can help you develop yourself into a successful and responsible leader of the future.
Interested in a full-time business administration program? Our Full-time Master in Management may be right for you.
Admission requirements part-time Master in Business Administration (MSC)
We strive for participant groups with a lot of talent and potential. That is why we apply admission requirements for the part-time Master in Business Administration. In this way we guarantee top-level education. Moreover, you will ultimately also benefit from the collaboration with a motivated group of talented participants. We ask the following from you as a participant:
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or Master’s degree
- You have completed the prep courses/pre-Master (depending on your education and background)
The part-time Master of Business Administration (MSc) is officially registered as MSc in Business Administration.
After receiving your application form, the Program Adviser will contact you to go through your application and discuss the next steps.
Successful completion of the premaster can be a condition for starting with the Part-time Master in Business Administration. In this way we ensure that the level of all participants in the lecture hall matches each other. As a result, you ultimately also benefit from the collaboration with a motivated group of talented participants.
For completing the pre-master program at TIAS, you are not bound to a fixed schedule as there are multiple starting and intake moments annually. Customized programs are also available where necessary. This allows you to prepare for the start of the Master of Business Administration (MSc) at a time that suits your schedule. For more information about scheduling the pre-master program, please contact the Program Adviser.
More information about the premaster >>