Give your career a boost with the Part-Time Master in Business Administration (MScBA)
The business world can be erratic, and is subject to continuous change. This creates complex issues. These issues are the focus of the Part-time Master in Business Administration. With the latest scientific insights, you’ll roll up your sleeves and get down to work in areas like finance, marketing and supply chain management. You’ll apply these insights directly in practice in your own organization. This way, you’ll draw your own connections between your new knowledge and your challenges at work. Moreover, you’ll select a specialization that’s right for you.
You’ll gain more in-depth knowledge in at least three of the following areas:
- Strategic Management + Consulting
- Creating Shared Value
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Responsible Leadership
At the end of the MScBA, you’ll have a better understanding of strategic issues, and you’ll be able to translate them into operational implications and applications. You’ll quickly see new results and successful growth in responsible leadership.
The Part-time Master in Business Administration is offered separately in Dutch and in English.
Smart Program Design: higher learning efficiency and accommodation for work and private life
The blended design of the Part-time Master in Business Administration offers higher learning efficiency and helps you combine the program with your work and private life.
- A smart mix of individual and group learning, combining the best of in-class and online:
- Gain basic knowledge more at your own pace.
- Make your own plans for when and where you learn.
- In-class learning is used to apply, broaden and zoom in on your knowledge.
An attractive blend of working methods that not only makes learning interesting, but also lets you collaborate more with other participants. Some examples here would be games, simulations and other interactive methods.
- This allows you to gain more new knowledge, insights and skills faster, which you can use directly in your day-to-day work.
What will the TIAS Master in Business Administration do for you?
- You’ll expand your career options: many participants make the next step in their careers within two years of graduating from their MSc in Business Administration.
- You’ll strengthen your personal leadership qualities, to achieve your goals more effectively.
- In decision-making, you’ll be able to approach and respond to interests from multiple perspectives.
- Your excellent new skills and knowledge will make you agile, helping you stand out in a competitive, dynamic and rapidly changing business environment.
- Our TIAS Connect community and Alumni Services help you build and maintain a network, even after graduation. This gives you access to a group of professionals with a shared drive and ambition.
The Part-time Master in Business Administration is 22 months. Once a month, you’ll attend two days of lectures on a Friday and Saturday in Utrecht. In the meantime, you’ll use the online campus for self-study. The course load for the Master in Business Administration (MScBA) is 15 to 20 hours a week.
Alumni about the part-time Master Bedrijfskunde
With the part-time Master Bedrijfskunde, you will not only improve your knowledge and skills, but also build an extensive professional network. This makes it a valuable program for our participants and alumni.
"With my previous Master I gained theoretical knowledge, at TIAS I found wisdom. I was looking for an international Master's degree that would work with my busy work schedule. TIAS' programs stood out. The program's structure made it possible to combine work and study. I got to know a group of ambitious and motivated students and I was taught by the best professors. After completing the program, I took over my father's consultancy firm. TIAS gave me the courage and confidence to build my future as an international business consultant."
Danaë Huijser - Director and Lead Consultant at CMC Europe