Deal with the results of contract complexities
This Program was initially established by TIAS School for Business & Society and a consortium of Ballast Nedam, Boskalis and the Heerema Fabrication Group in order to address the growing international competition and collaboration. They felt the need to prepare their employees for dealing with the resulting contract complexities.
Participants will take part in a blended program set up. This program format makes Contracting Engineering Projects attractive and relevant for maritime companies as well as for land based constructing companies. Also, the new program is suited for contractors / suppliers as well as for clients. Finally, its modular design allows for easy configuration of an InCompany delivery.
What does Contracting Engineering projects do for you and what will you learn?
This Program addresses key challenges facing professionals in various phases of the contracting cycle ranging from drafting, tendering and landing the contract to subcontracting, project execution, and finally testing and delivery. You will learn how to:
- prepare for the tender process and how to establish the optimum approach
- work with different contract types and modules
- identify contracting risks and challenges at an early stage
- collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders
- translate contractual arrangements into effective collaboration with subcontractors
- choose between alternative options for dispute resolution