At Wageningen University & Research (WUR), our alumni have passions for both the Food & Agribusiness industry and for growing in their careers.To meet their dual needs TIAS and WUR joined forces to offer an Executive MBA which applies general management knowledge to the specific context of Food & Agribusiness.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to discover the bigger picture, influence the food & agribusiness industry and become a responsible leader with societal impact.
- A program to prepare you to become a future leader in Food & Agribusiness
- The ability to shape your career to grow beyond your current specialist role into a managerial capacity
- A balanced schedule designed to suit your lifestyle and professional commitments
- A practical approach so that you can apply what you learn directly to your organization
- Significant advancement within your career supported by our tailored Personal Leadership Program (PLP)
Our world is changing at a rapid pace. The need for capable leaders with sound judgement and extraordinary insights is more urgent than ever. Decision-making is now more complex with the interests of multiple stakeholders and a variety of scenarios to consider. To become a well-rounded, responsible business leader in the Food & Agribusiness industry, you must align your career with these broader global changes and apply your knowledge to solve the world’s most pressing food & agribusiness challenges.
Our Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness places a deep emphasis on both knowledge and career enhancement. . This 2-year degree program is designed to allow you to balancing your work, study and personal life. The program takes an all-around approach to encompass academic, personal and societal development., You will be prepared to become an accomplished leader both in your company and in society.
Successful admission into the Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness depends on a number of requirements. By carefully considering the admissions fit of every individual, you will benefit from studying with a high potential, motivated group of talented individuals.
- a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, including at least 3 of which in a managerial or leadership role
- Successful completion of the TIAS Competency Test for those without a Master’s or PhD
Please reach out to the Program Advisor for any questions about the admissions requirement and process.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society and Wageningen?
Choose a unique program at the highest level globally:
- Wageningen University & Research is #1 in Agriculture & Forestry and #2 in Environmental Sciences (QS World University Rankings 2023)
- TIAS EMBA is a top-ranked program globally (#1 in Career Progress in the Netherlands – 2023 Financial Times EMBA rankings)
- Learn from professors who are experts in both the academic and business worlds
- AACSB (United States) and AMBA (Great Britain) accredited
- Directly applicable business and practical knowledge
- Programs designed to help you balance to your needs
In their own words: our students on the Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness
''The Executive MBA (EMBA) at TIAS, in combination with the Food & Agri track at Wageningen University & Research (WUR), was the perfect match for me. Aside from the EMBA piece, it also has a strong society component. Here, leadership is about truly understanding how business and society can reinforce each other for the greater good, and is about bringing people together to actually realize these transitions.”
Bas van Vugt
Executive Director at Rabo Investments
You can read all of Bas' story here.