Shape your leadership with the Personal Leadership module
This six-day Personal Leadership module will teach you how to lead people by establishing a connection. You will learn how to identify the underlying motives of others and how to use this knowledge to shape your leadership. At the same time, you will gain insight into your own motives, leadership styles, strengths and weaknesses. Once you have completed this module, you will know how to use trust, connection, and power in a responsible way to improve the performance of your organization.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
Participant profile Personal Leadership module
The Personal Leadership module is developed for senior managers who want to take the next step to get organizations moving and who are interested in fulfilling a variety of management roles.
The participants include:
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Managing directors or MT members of medium-sized organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Unit directors
The level of the module is closely related to the level of the participants. Therefore, we apply the following admission requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strategic responsibility in a senior position
- A minimum of 15 years' work experience, of which 8 years at management level
Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP)
The Personal Leadership module can also be taken as part (core module) of the Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP). Click the link for more information about the Executive Leadership & Management Program.
The TIAS Experience of Erik Bakx
'The flexible structure of the program is very pleasant. You can start with a module that now fits your learning objective. If you become inspired during the first module to delve further into an aspect of leadership, you can always decide to do another module or register for the entire program.'
Erik Bakx, partner of the VAT group and tax consultant for the public sector at BDO Nederland
You will receive a TIAS certificate for completing the Personal Leadership module. When you complete the full Leadership & Management Program, you will receive a TIAS School for Business and Society diploma.