Shape your leadership with the Personal Leadership module
This six-day Personal Leadership module will teach you how to lead people by establishing a connection. You will learn how to identify the underlying motives of others and how to use this knowledge to shape your leadership. At the same time, you will gain insight into your own motives, leadership styles, strengths and weaknesses. Once you have completed this module, you will know how to use trust, connection, and power in a responsible way to improve the performance of your organization.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- #1 Business School in Executive Education in the Netherlands according to the Financial Times 2019
- #1 Master Educator in the Netherlands - 2019
- All our lecturers are top academics and outstanding experts in their fields
- Immediately applicable scientific and practice-oriented knowledge
- Flexible learning options, tailored to your needs
Participant profile Personal Leadership module
The Personal Leadership module is developed for senior managers who want to take the next step to get organizations moving and who are interested in fulfilling a variety of management roles.
The participants include:
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Managing directors or MT members of medium-sized organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Unit directors
Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP)
The Personal Leadership module can also be taken as part (core module) of the Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP). Click the link for more information about the Executive Leadership & Management Program.