Why attend this program?
Increasingly, organizations in the public domain must field questions regarding the value they add to society and the impact of their actions. How are you improving child protection services, what is the impact of your housing policy, what increases in mindfulness have you achieved in education? To help make the ways in which value is achieved more visible, we have developed a new conceptual and working model: the Social Profit Canvas. In this master class, you learn the reasoning behind this model, discuss the approach and apply it to a case in practice.
What makes this program so strong and unique?
- You learn a practically applicable approach to the explicit demonstration of your value proposition.
- Widely applicable conceptual and working model for the design, monitoring and assessment of services you provide.
- The Social Profit Canvas can be used at multiple levels, including at an organizational level or in an administrative context.
- The Social Profit Canvas model is based on the latest scientific insights and its applicability has been widely tested in various sectors.
How will this program benefit you?
This master class teaches you how to define the impact of your work more accurately. You are presented with an overview of factors that can influence that impact and learn better arguments to demonstrate how you have used and influenced these factors in order to achieve a desired result. Consequently, you are better equipped to discuss your creation of added value in the public domain with stakeholders, collaborators, colleagues and managers. This increases both your impact and your influence.
After completing this master class:
- You have a better grasp of your activities and have given your personal and professional development a boost.
- You have a realistic understanding of the processes that go into the creation of social value.
- You can use the Social Profit Canvas to analyze these processes and make reasoned decisions.
- You know what organizational changes are necessary for successful social value creation.
- You know what information you need to enable adjustment and assessment.
How will this program benefit your organization?
It can be challenging for organizations to determine how to create and expand their added value. By using the Social Profit Canvas, organizations can make the effects of their actions more visible, define accurate objectives to heighten their effectiveness, and better express the impact of their policies. In these ways, they can expand public support and improve understanding of their added value.
- Organizations are able to define their objectives (what they do and don’t stand for) with greater accuracy.
- Accurately defined objectives make it easier to determine which resources to deploy and to be more transparent about these decisions toward their own staff and the outside world.
- Employees become more motivated, as they can express more clearly how their organization is contributing to society.
- Availability of an agenda allows employees to discuss means of implementation more effectively with colleagues, managers, directors and partners in society.
Organizations expand their public support, as they can show stakeholders why and how they are working to achieve certain objectives.