Content Business Valuation Program
Business valuation has become critical to the success of many organizations. Assessing the value of a business or a project requires a thorough analysis of its operations. As a professional valuator you will need a well-founded outlook of the industry, the economy and a clear view on the future of the company.
After completing the Business Valuation Program, you will be able to handle both the theoretical and practical challenges of business valuation of listed and non-listed objects in a wide range of situations. You will be able to apply your newly acquired insights and knowledge directly in your work. You will become the sounding board for senior management, allowing sound and sustainable decisions in valuation-related issues.
The depth and scope of the program allows you to:
- understand the importance of valuation in different listed and non-listed settings
- identify the different scenarios in which business valuations are done
- identify the different methods and valuation techniques and select the one most suited to the scenario at hand
- list the roles played by public and private markets in business valuation
- identify the key value drivers
The Business Valuation Program comprises seperate modules that are taught over a 13-month period. Courses exist of a pre-session period (four weeks) during which students prepare themselves via online learning, followed by a three-day in-class session.
- Principles of Business Valuation
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Quantitative Tools for Financial Management
- Valuing Private Companies 1 & Valuations Topics + Valuing Private Companies 2
- Tax Law: online
- Elective course: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Elective course: Management Accounting
- Elective course: Real Estate Finance
The program is concluded with the individual writing of a Valuation Report, based on a real-life case.
Benefit from our flexible learning approach. You can plan the study period over longer than the outlined 13-month period, or simply opt to design your own modular package with modules that are relevant for you, without taking the full program. The program starts twice a year.
End result: TIAS certificate
Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of participation in the Business Valuation Program. This program is further accredited by the NIRV (Dutch Institute for Register Valuators). You will obtain the title Register Valuator (RV) once you have completed the program and successfully defended your final valuation report. In addition to defending your Valuation Report, you will also have to go through the NIRV assessment.