IT auditing high on the agenda
The IT landscape changes almost daily, and what is required of IT evolves along with it. Organizations depend more and more heavily on automation, and that makes them vulnerable. This means IT auditing is often high on the corporate agenda. IT audits play an increasingly important role in effective corporate governance. IT auditors assess organizations’ automation and automation’s organization. This allows organizations to prepare for change proactively.
Part-time Executive Master of IT Auditing (EMITA)
As an IT auditor, information specialist, accountant, IT manager, quality manager or risk manager, you are always working to keep up with the latest IT developments, assurance, legislation and financial issues. Competent IT professionals must have a thorough understanding of cybersecurity, business processes, data analysis, algorithms and auditing competencies. Such professionals can support organizations in their risk, control, design and change management. Our part-time Executive Master of IT Auditing program helps IT professionals advance their careers.
Why opt for TIAS School for Business and Society?
- #1 Master educator of the Netherlands according to the Dutch 2019 Keuzegids Masters
- #1 Business School in Executive Education in the Netherlands according to the Financial Times 2020
- Rating by participants: Our own participants awarded EMITA with a score 8 out of 10 on average
- Internationally recognized master's degree (EMITA and MSc) with NVAO and NOREA accreditation
- Immediately applicable scientific and practice-oriented knowledge
Studying at TIAS means an education to fit your requirements. Our custom advisory processes consider your individual needs and those of your organization. You will also receive advice on career development to support you in making the right choices for a successful career.
Exemption for RA candidates
Have you completed the theoretical part of the post master register accountant (RA)? This gives exemption for the first module. As a result, you complete the course within 2 years, including graduation.