Lead your organization to the next level
Nowadays, as a leader, you have access to a wide range of tools to control your organization. So many in fact that you might end up using the wrong tools for your situation. To help you avoid making this mistake, this six-day Organizational Leadership module gives you the latest knowledge and insights on a wide range of organizational issues, such as innovations, operational processes, diversity, networks, people, and sustainability. Working with realistic case studies, you will learn how to handle your organization's complexity and diversity. This will help you ensure the excellent performance of your organization. Is this program not exactly what you are looking for? Then take a look at our other leadership & general management programs.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
The Organizational Leadership Module is developed for senior managers who want to take the next step to get organizations moving and who are interested in fulfilling a variety of management roles.
The participants include:
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Managing directors or MT members of medium-sized organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Unit directors
Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP)
The Organizational Leadership module can also be taken as part (core module) of the Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP). Click the link for more information about the Executive Leadership & Management Program.
Challenge yourself and create your own impact. Apply for the Organizational Leadership module.
The level of this module is closely linked to the level of the participants. That is why we apply the following admission requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strategic responsibility in a senior position
- A minimum of 15 years' work experience, of which 8 years at management level
You will receive a TIAS certificate for completing the Organizational Leadership module. When you complete the full Leadership & Management Program, you will receive a TIAS School for Business and Society diploma.