Executive Leadership & Management Program
This 21-day TIAS Executive Leadership & Management Program has been specially developed for the C-Suite, Board Members, MT and Senior Managers. New perspectives, new ways of thinking, and new insights will help you improve your leadership and business skills and develop into a powerful leader. The program consists of four intensive modules that require some preparation and that are easy to combine with a busy schedule. If you are interested in more programs in this area, then take a look at our other leadership & general management programs.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- A top-ranked business school in Executive and InCompany Education according to the Financial Times
- #1 Master Educator in the Netherlands - 2019
- All our lecturers are top academics and outstanding experts in their fields
- Immediately applicable scientific and practice-oriented knowledge
- Flexible learning options, tailored to your needs
Participant profile -Executive Leadership & Management Program
The Executive Leadership & Management Program is designed for senior managers who want to take the next step to get organizations moving and who are interested in fulfilling a variety of management roles.
The participants include:
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Managing directors or MT members of medium-sized organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Unit directors
Customized to your requirements
Choosing TIAS as your partner in growth means choosing a flexible program that fits your requirements. We offer the following customized options to participants in the Executive Leadership & Management Program:
- You can choose to do the entire program or individual modules
- Pick your own start date: the study program has several start dates per year
- You can take longer to finish the program if necessary (up to two years)
In short: you can create a flexible program that allows you to truly focus on your development.
'Strategy formation has become a joint process'
‘Because I have become much more aware of my strategic preferences, I ask someone with a different blood group to contribute ideas or to take a critical look more often than before. Strategy formation has become a joint process.”
Erik Bakx, partner btw-groep en Belastingadvies Publieke Sector bij BDO Nederland