Personal Leadership Master Class
You lead a group of employees and are well-versed on the topic of professional leadership. But you notice that personal qualities are increasingly vital in attaining professional results. You must be able to inspire people, as well as address their behavior. In the Personal Leadership Master Class, you learn how to accept your qualities, to help both you and your organization forge ahead.
Please note; the Personal Leadership Master Class can only be followed after completion of the Leadership Master Class at TIAS.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
Participants in the Personal Leadership Master Class are supervisors in the business world and the public sector. Through self-reflection, they want make a deeper connection with themselves, their team and their organization. Participants are looking for scientific understanding and practical added value, and have at least 5 years of work experience and a higher professional or university degree.
Some examples of participants:
- Team leaders
- Company managers
- Venue managers
- Department managers
- Board members
- Educational managers
We strive for participant groups full of talent, experience and potential. We therefore impose admission requirements. This allows us to guarantee the highest quality education for you.
- A completed Leadership Master Class at TIAS
- At least 5 years of work experience in a relevant role.
- Ability to work and think at the higher professional or university level.
Design your own track and earn your TIAS Diploma of Excellence.
Our master classes also let you design your own track and earn your TIAS Diploma of Excellence. You take five master classes, choose a concentration in personal leadership and write a final paper applying your new knowledge.
You can also choose other subjects to build your Leadership & Management track.