What does this part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF) offer you?
Progress requires versatility. In order to be able to see, think and act in a truly different way, you have to master several disciplines and orientations in the field of finance. The part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF) brings you to that point because:
- You gain broad financial knowledge and skills for making sound financial decisions
- You will become an expert in your field and a better business partner for senior management
- You broaden and deepen your knowledge and insights within your own field of expertise and you broaden your expertise to other fields
- You learn practical concepts and challenging working methods that stimulate new ways of thinking that can be directly applied in practice
- You interact with mixed companies and learn from fellow students through interaction and sparring
More information on program set-up and content?
View online brochure
Study load part-time master’s program MIF
The part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF) consists of 10 modules spread over 14 months. At the beginning of each module you will have 3 weeks to prepare through online learning. After this preparation you will follow 3 days of interactive meetings and lectures. You conclude each module with a take home assignment. You conclude this part-time MIF master's program with a master's thesis that focuses on a current financial theme in your own organization.
The set-up of the part-time Master in Finance (MIF) is flexible: you can complete the program over a longer period than the indicated 14 months. In addition, you can choose to follow only the modules that are relevant to you. The program has 2 starting moments per year.
Program overview MIF
The part-time Executive Master in Finance consists of the following modules:
- Module 1 - Principles of Business Valuation
- Module 2 - Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Module 3 - Behavioral & Real Estate Finance
- Module 4 - Quantitative Tools for Financial Management
- Module 5 - Advanced Valuation
- Module 6 - Strategy & Innovation
- Module 7 - Corporate Finance
- Module 8 - International Risk Management
- Module 9 - Financial Markets
- Module 10 - Management Accounting
- Module 11 - Financial Data Analytics
Advisory Interview with the Program Adviser
Career making means that you can do more interesting projects. You get more autonomy and control. This allows you to put more of yourself into your work. Are you ready to work constructively on your career? Feel free to contact the Program Adviser for all your questions about the part-time Executive Master in Finance.
Request an advisory interview
Master of Science (MSc)
If you successfully complete this master's program, you can choose between the prestigious title of Master in Finance (MIF) or the internationally recognized academic title of Master of Science (MSc). The program is accredited by the NVAO (Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organization).