Get your master degree at the best master’s program leader of the Netherlands! The part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF) at TIAS combines the latest scientific insights in the field of finance, strategy and economics with in-depth knowledge of the financial sector. This part-time master's program continuously links theory to your personal practice. Besides our Part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF), we also offer other accounting, finance & control programs.
For ambitious and talented finance professionals
This part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF) has been developed specially for talented financial professionals who want to further develop their data analysis skills, their ability to think in systems and their leadership qualities. These professionals have the ambition to reach the top. In the 15 months of this part-time master’s program, you will become a top-level financial professional, who takes responsibility for his or her actions and for the environment. Study at TIAS and use your newly acquired knowledge and skills to make a difference in your organization.
Admission requirements for the Executive Master in Finance (MIF)
We aim for groups of talented and experienced participants with great potential. We impose admission requirements to guarantee an enriching experience and education at the highest level.
- a bachelor's degree from a relevant field of study;
- at least three years of work experience in a relevant field;
- excellent knowledge of the English language;
- an introductory interview with the Academic Director is part of the admission procedure;
- if applicable, successful completion of the necessary parts of the premaster.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
The part-time Executive Master in Finance (MIF) is a complete and flexible part-time master's program with a broad approach, covering all aspects of corporate finance and business strategies, financial markets, investments, corporate and tax law and a wide range of financial instruments.
The set-up of the part-time Master in Finance (MIF) is flexible: you can complete the program over a longer period than the indicated 15 months. In addition, you can choose to follow only the modules that are relevant to you. The program has 2 starting moments per year.
Our participants talk about the Executive Master in Finance
The Executive Master in Finance is for talented financial professionals who want to further develop their data analysis skills, their ability to think in systems and their leadership qualities.