Socially driven changes to today’s financial landscape come fast and with considerable impact. Staying ahead of these changes and finding new ways to effectively and responsibly govern is challenging.
Our Executive Master in Finance program takes you beyond the boundaries of contextual thinking. It lets you experience first-hand the gains and opportunities of being able to build a sustainable financial strategy. Profit from the latest tools of the trade, trends analyses and proven-best approaches, fresh from the world’s top research institutes and think tanks. Refine your financial expertise with fresh insights and formulate solid financial strategies that can withstand even the most volatile financial climates.
The depth and scope of the program allows you to:
- make sound financial analyses of companies and projects
- analyze, quantify and manage financial risks
- use and price financial instruments such as options, futures, and swap contracts
- evaluate the risk and return characteristics of investment portfolios
- understand legal and governance issues in the financial management of corporations
- understand and manage the relationship between the corporation, financial institutions and financial markets
The Executive Master in Finance comprises 10 modules that are taught over a 14-month period. Courses exist of a pre-session period (three weeks) during which students prepare themselves via online learning, followed by a three-day in-class session.
- Principles of Business Valuation
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Strategy & Innovation
- Quantitative Tools for Financial Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
- Financial Markets
- International Risk Management
- Topics in Investment Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
The program is concluded with a final, individual thesis dealing with a current, finance-related issue taken from your day-to-day work.
Benefit from our flexible learning approach. You can spread your MiF out over longer than the outlined 14-month period, or simply opt to take modules that are relevant without taking the full degree program. The programs starts twice a year.
End Result: Master’s Degree
Upon successful completion you will receive the degree title Master in Finance (MIF). As this program is an accredited NVAO (Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organization) degree, you may also use the internationally recognized MSc title instead.