Growing as a Strategic Thinker And Leader
Organizations are constantly changing and developing. This has everything to do with the environment that is constantly evolving. These changes require proper management of organizational and strategic processes, which in turn requires knowledge of various strategic topics that can be applied in real life. The Strategic Leadership Module teaches you how to make well-informed strategic decisions and effectively manage the organization developing its vision. This will help you grow as a strategic thinker and leader.Is this program not exactly what you are looking for? Then take a look at our other leadership & general management programs or strategy programs.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
Participant profile Strategic Leadership module
The Leadership & Governance module is designed for senior managers who want to take the next step to get organizations moving and who are interested in fulfilling a variety of management roles.
The participants include:
- Senior executives in the second or third echelon of large organizations
- Managing directors or MT members of medium-sized organizations
- Regional directors and country managers
- Senior project managers
- Business Unit directors
The level of this module is closely linked to the level of the participants. That is why we apply the following admission requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Strategic responsibility in a senior position
- A minimum of 15 years' work experience, of which 8 years at management level
You will receive a TIAS certificate for completing the Strategic Leadership module. When you complete the full Executive Leadership & Management Program, you will receive a TIAS School for Business and Society diploma.
Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP)
The Strategic Leadership module can also be selected as part (elective module) of the Executive Leadership & Management Program (ELMP). Click the link for more information about the Executive Leadership & Management Program.
The TIAS Experience of Erik Bakx
'The flexible structure of the program is very pleasant. You can start with a module that now fits your learning objective. If you become inspired during the first module to delve further into an aspect of leadership, you can always decide to do another module or register for the entire program.'
Erik Bakx, partner of the VAT group and tax consultant for the public sector at BDO Nederland