For and By Women in Top Positions
The program consists of 5 modules (doors open at 3pm, program runs from 3.30pm to 7.30pm), composed by a Professor, a leading female business leader and the group of participants.
The program consists of 5 modules that cover the management dilemmas you may face:
How to recognize biases and how to prevent them?
How can you maximize the development of your talent as a female leader?
Finance & Risk Dilemmas
Managing risks in the right way will lead to less rules and regulations. This sounds ideal, but how do you manage risks in the right way?
Remuneration & Selection Dilemmas
Remuneration is more than money alone, also for top executives. How to manage your executive human capital effectively?
How can a board challenge the strategic thinking in the company?
Inspiration and Insight Sessions
Each module focuses on a key management dilemma and consists of both Inspiration and Insight Sessions. Inspiration Sessions focus on relevant conceptual/scientific and practical knowledge and insights. During Insight Sessions, let yourself be inspired by female business leaders who share their perspectives, decision-making, examples and insights at the highest organizational level.
Top Professors and Business Experts
Be inspired by leading professors in the field of governance, strategy, and leadership, such as Mijntje Lückerath and Margot Schumacher. Members of the Dutch Chapter of WCD, all executive and non-executive directors, will give lectures about their area of expertise. Guest speakers from previous years include:
- Tanja Nagel, External Director at EY Nederland and PNO Participaties BV
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder and Managing Director at TomTom, External Director at Takeaway.com (Thuisbezorgd.nl)
- Hanne Buis, CEO at Lelystad Airport
- Bernadette Langius, Member of the Supervisory Board and Member of the Audit Committee, Ingenico ePayments, BDO Nederland, IBM Nederland, Van Landschot Bankiers
- Alette Ducro, Partner at CPI Risk, Finance, Governance & Compliance, External Member of the Partner & Participant Selection Committee at BDO Nederland
- Susi Zijderveld, Member of the Supervisory Board, Chair of the Remuneration Committee at NIBC Bank, Committee Member at Human Rights Watch, Board Member at Concertgebouwfonds, Board Member at the National Committee for 4 and 5 May
- Irene Asscher, 25 years' experience on Boards of Directors and Supervisory Boards, Chair of Museum Association, Associate Researcher at University of Amsterdam
- Margot Scheltema, External Director at De Nederlandsche Bank, Nedap, TNT Express
- Charlotte Insinger, External Director at Eneco, VastNed Retail, Delta
- Ilham Kadri, CEO at Solvay
- Pamela Boumeester, External Director at Heijmans, Ordina, Vebego
- Petra Groenland, Partner at KPMG US Accounting & Reporting Group
- Mirjam de Blecourt, Partner at Employment and Pensions Practice Group Netherlands, Baker & McKenzie
- Heleen Kersten, Partner at Stibbe
Limited Number of Participants
Our program is specifically designed to stimulate personal growth and encourage productive interaction. To offer a truly interactive experience, the number of participants is limited.
Dates and Times for the WCD Program in 2020
The Women Corporate Directors Program starts on October 6, 2020. All sessions will take place in Utrecht from 3.30pm to 7.30pm.
Faculty: Mijntje Lückerath
Date : October 6, 2020
Faculty: Margot Schumacher
Date: November 3, 2020
Finance & Risk Dilemmas
Faculty: Arco van de Ven
Date: November 24, 2020
Remuneration and Selection Dilemmas
Faculty: Camiel Selker
Date: December 8, 2020
Strategic Dilemmas & Digital Transformation
Faculty: Ron Meyer
Date: January 19, 2021