Become an expert in business process design and control with the Advanced Program for Business Process ControL
Businesses are getting more complex, and the world in which they operate is changing. Our IT landscape is also changing on a near-daily basis, changing what is required of IT along with it. Organizations depend more and more heavily on automation, which can make them vulnerable. An understanding of business processes, risks and the associated control measures is crucial. The Advanced Program for Business Process Control teaches you how to effectively and efficiently analyze various businesses and organizations. This will enable you to provide useful advice and contribute meaningfully to the control of business risks.
Participant Profile Advanced Program for Business Process Control
The Business Process Control program is intended for professionals whose duties involve business processes, process improvement and/or risk management. Participants’ backgrounds are very diverse, and they may work at either for-profit or non-profit organizations. This variation in professional practice allows participants to support and learn from each other. On average, participants have 5 years of work experience.
Our participants include:
- Risk Managers
- Quality Managers
- Project Leaders
- Process Operators
- Financial Controllers
- ERP Consultants
We strive for participant groups full of talent, experience and potential. We therefore impose admission requirements. This allows us to guarantee the highest quality education for you.
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience (meaning: practical experience with strategic issues).
- An intake interview with our Academic Director.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.