Part-time Master of Science in Business Administration: combining theory and practice
The business world can be unpredictable and is subject to constant change. This can give rise to complex issues, which form the basis of the Part-time Master in Business Administration. Theory and practice are combined. This will help you apply what you have learned to your challenges at work. Once you have completed the part-time Master in Business Administration, you will have a clear understanding of what you can do to improve the way your company is run. This will help you achieve new results and become—and stay—successful.
Boost your career with the part-time Master in Business Administration (MScBA)
Our goal is to boost your career as a management professional and prepare you for the next step in your business journey. With the part-time Master in Business Administration, you will gain both scientific knowledge and an understanding of real-life situations. You will be taught by the best professors and experts in the field who are fully up-to-date on current management trends. You will be working with motivated participants with a similar academic and professional background, so you will be well-matched to challenge each other.
The part-time Master in Business Administration has a Dutch and an English version.
Results of the TIAS part-time Master in Business Administration
- Improve your career prospects: many participants take their next career step within two years of obtaining the MSc in Business Administration.
- Become an agile leader thanks to the excellent skills and expertise you have acquired and set yourself apart in a competitive, dynamic, and rapidly changing business environment.
- Gain a better understanding of relevant topics in the boardroom or at MT meetings.
- You will build a solid foundation in general business, as well as specialize in a business area of your choice.
- Learn to balance various perspectives and interests when making decisions.
- Use our TIAS Connect community and Alumni Services to build and maintain your network, even after completion of the program. This way, you will have access to a network of professionals who share your drive and ambition.
The part-time Master in Business Administration takes 18 months and takes place on our Utrecht campus. The part-time Master in Business Administration (MScBA) has a study load of 15-20 hours per week.
Alumni about the part-time Master in Business Administration
With the part-time Master in Business Administration, you will not only improve your knowledge and skills, but also build an extensive professional network. This makes it a valuable program for our participants and alumni.
"With my previous Master I gained theoretical knowledge, at TIAS I found wisdom. I was looking for an international Master's degree that would work with my busy work schedule. TIAS' programs stood out. The program's structure made it possible to combine work and study. I got to know a group of ambitious and motivated students and I was taught by the best professors. After completing the program, I took over my father's consultancy firm. TIAS gave me the courage and confidence to build my future as an international business consultant."
Danaë Huijser - Director and Lead Consultant at CMC Europe