Part-time Master in Business Administration: a solid foundation for your career
In today’s complex business environment, you have to keep your ear to the ground and stay ahead of the flurry of changes and innovations. In the part-time Master in Business Administration, you’ll learn to tackle your challenges from a variety of angles. Our MScBA is a broad-based business degree that includes a personalized approach and coaching to strengthen your leadership qualities. In short: the Part-time Master in Business Administration lays a broad foundation for an illustrious career.
The part-time Master in Business Administration has a Dutch and an English version. Besides our Part-time Master of Science in Business Administration (MScBA), we offer a broad selection of other business administration programs.
Leadership and personal growth
In the part-time Master in Business Administration (MScBA), you’ll develop yourself and grow your skills in areas like negotiation, presentation and leadership. You’ll become more effective, see opportunities earlier and anticipate changing business models and markets more quickly. In 22 months, you’ll develop into an internationally oriented management professional who creates impact by combining growth in leadership with substantive knowledge of business administration.
Why choose TIAS School for Business and Society?
- #1 Business school for executive education in the Netherlands for 2020, according to the Financial Times
- #1 Institution for Master’s degrees in the Netherlands according to the “Keuzegids Masters 2019”
- The TIAS Full-time MScBA is the #1 Master’s Degree in Management in the Netherlands, according to The Economist
- Our participants rated this program 4.49 out of 5 in the 2019 National Student Survey
- Internationally recognized MScBA degree, accredited by the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (“NVAO”) and the AACSB, the main international accreditation for management degrees
- TIAS prioritizes personal attention, so you can reach your full potential: in an intimate school environment (small class sizes and ample personal attention).
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge
- The MScBA program is offered right in the heart of Utrecht at our campus.
- Utrecht campus: with six lecture halls, seven breakout rooms and one scrum area, the new TIAS building is a modern academic facility.
- Easily accessible by public transportation
Participant profile Master in Business Administration
The Part-time Master in Business Administration is geared towards professionals and young executives who want to expand their opportunities with their current employer or on the job market. An invaluable program for those without a background in business administration who want to gain knowledge of business management and administration.
Do you already have a few years of work experience and a higher vocational or university degree, and the ambition to grow quickly in both your work and personal spheres? If so, the Part-time Master in Business Administration can help you develop yourself into a successful and responsible leader of the future.
Customized to your needs
Studying at TIAS means an education to fit your requirements. Our program adviser is always available to discuss which study components are relevant to you and how to combine your study with your job. You will also receive advice on career development to support you in making the right choices for a successful career.
Are you interested in a full-time Business Administration degree? Then our Full-time Master in Business Administration might be something for you?