Part-time Master in Business Administration: a solid foundation for your international career
In today's complex business environment you have to be alert and respond in time to the many changes and innovations. In the part-time Master of Business Administration (MScBA) you will learn how to tackle these challenges from a broad view and different perspectives. Our MScBA is an international business management program in which you strengthen your leadership qualities. With the Master's degree in Business Administration you lay a broad foundation for your international career.
We also offer a part-time Master in Business Administration in Dutch. Besides our Part-time Master of Science in Business Administration (MScBA), we offer a broad selection of other business administration programs.
Leadership and personal growth
In the part-time Master in Business Administration (MScBA), you’ll develop yourself and grow your skills in areas like negotiation, presentation and leadership. You’ll become more effective, see opportunities earlier and anticipate changing business models and markets more quickly. In 22 months, you’ll develop into an internationally oriented management professional who creates impact by combining growth in leadership with substantive knowledge of business administration.
Why choose TIAS School for Business and Society?
- A top-ranked business school in Executive and InCompany Education according to the Financial Times
- The TIAS Full-time MScBA is the #1 Master’s Degree in Management in the Netherlands, according to The Economist
- Our participants rated this program 4.49 out of 5 in the 2019 National Student Survey
- Internationally recognized MScBA degree, accredited by the Accreditation Organization of the Netherlands and Flanders (“NVAO”) and the AACSB, the main international accreditation for management degrees
- TIAS prioritizes personal attention, so you can reach your full potential: in an intimate school environment (small class sizes and ample personal attention).
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge
Participant profile Master in Business Administration
The part-time Master of Business Administration is intended for professionals and young executives who want to increase their chances of a successful international career. It's a valuable program for those who wish to increase their knowledge in international business management or business administration.
The background of participants is broad. They have a number of years of working experience and a completed college or university education. They have international work experience, they seek it or they work in international companies. They are currently active in diverse junior and medior management, teamlead, consultancy or specialist functions in various sectors. The average age of participants is 30. What binds them all is the strong drive and ambition to grow in an international context; on professional and personal level.
Customized to your needs
Studying at TIAS means an education to fit your requirements. Our program adviser is always available to discuss which study components are relevant to you and how to combine your study with your job. You will also receive advice on career development to support you in making the right choices for a successful career.
Are you interested in a full-time Business Administration degree? Then our Full-time Master in Business Administration might be something for you?