Management Teams & Leadership Master Class
As a member of your organization’s management team, you notice that things are not going smoothly. Nothing gets done about it; no one brings it up. And you don’t know how to broach the subject yourself. But tolerating this level of friction is a bad idea. Friction is like a pebble in your boot: the longer you leave it, the worse it gets. This master class provides real-world tools to navigate these dynamics.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
Participants in the Management Teams & Leadership Master Class are members of management teams in the business world or the public sector. Participants have at least 5 years of work experience and a higher professional or university degree. They know their management team could function even better, and are prepared to exchange ideas with coaches and other participants in a climate of trust.
Some examples of participants:
- Account Managers
- Board members
- Board members
- Project leaders
- Commercial directors
Participants give the Management Teams & Leadership Master Class a score of 8.7 out of 10.
We strive for participant groups full of talent, experience and potential. We therefore impose admission requirements. This allows us to guarantee the highest quality education for you.
- Experience with the functioning of a management team, possibly as a supervisor.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a relevant role.
- Ability to work and think at the higher professional or university level.
Design your own track and earn your TIAS Diploma of Excellence.
Our master classes also let you design your own track and earn your TIAS Diploma of Excellence. You take five master classes, choose a concentration in personal leadership and write a final paper applying your new knowledge.
You can also choose other subjects to build your Leadership & Management track.
The Master Class in Management Teams & Leadership can also be followed as an additional in-depth study of the Executive Leadership & Management Program.