- Join this platform for ambitious women to get inspired by and gain insights from female business leaders.
- Benefit from academic discipline and business relevance.
- Expand your network with ambitious high-potentials who face similar challenges in their work environment.
- Pick one module or select the total of five modules.
Together with the Dutch Chapter of the international organization Women Corporate Directors, TIAS developed this program to inspire and instruct the next generation of Women Corporate Directors and support the flow of talented women to the top of organizations. It provides ambitious women with the tools to help them pave the way towards top management position.
Top class faculty and guest speakers
Our professors, Mijntje Lückerath, Edith Hooge and Annet Aris will inspire you with the latest insights in governance, strategy and leadership. Members of the Dutch WCD, all executive and non-executives directors, will give lectures on their specific professional field of expertise. Guest speakers in previous cohorts were, for example:
• Tanja Nagel, CEO Theodoor Gilissen Bankiers
• Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder and Managing Director TomTom, non-executive director Takeaway.com (Thuisbezorgd.nl)
• Margot Scheltema, non-executive director De Nederlandsche Bank, Schiphol Group, TNT Express
• Charlotte Insinger, non-executive director SNS Bank, VastNed Retail, Delta
• Ilham Kadri, Senior Vice President Sealed Air (NYSE)
• Pamela Boumeester, non-executive director Heijmans, Ordina, Persgroep
• Petra Groenland, Partner KPMG US Accounting & Reporting Group
• Mirjam de Blecourt, Partner Employment and Pensions Practice Group Netherlands, Baker & McKenzie
• Heleen Kersten, Partner Stibbe
At least five of the faculty members and guest speakers are listed in the top-50 of Most Powerful Women in The Netherlands.