The program exists of 5 afternoon and evening modules (from 3.00 pm, program from 3.30 pm to 7.30 pm), each of which is a co-creation among a professor, an influential female business leader and the participant group. The program focusses on management dilemma’s that are encountered at top management positions.
Each module is built around one key management area and exists of ‘inspirational sessions’ and ‘outside -in sessions’. Inspirational sessions focus on relevant conceptual/ academic as well as practical knowledge and insights. During Outside-in sessions, female Business Leaders inspire you with their own perspectives, manner of decision making, examples and insights at the highest level in the organization.
- Open up your own perspective by viewing management dilemma’s from different perspectives.
- Personal growth by mirroring yourself with leading female business directors.
- Enable yourself to better deal with business challenges in todays’ complex environment.
- Gain more confidence in taking the next step in your management career.
- (Further) develop yourself as a responsible leader.
We deliberately design our program to encourage individual growth and to foster productive interaction. The number of participants in the program is limited to make it a real interactive experience.
About the Women Corporate Directors (WCD)
WCD is an international organization with influential business women worldwide. With over 3,500 members who serve on over 6,500 boards, WCD has served as a terrific catalyst for new thinking and networking. WCD has become a true champion for women directors and a vital source of expertise.