Shared Leadership Master Class
Just about every organization grapples with complex issues, shifting headwinds and constant change. These challenges call for more than just decisiveness, streamlined processes and a clear policy. They call for shared leadership. Dialog is key to creating shared leadership. You have to let the people in your organization address the issues of the day, through flexible and versatile action. This master class teaches you how to strengthen this dialog. So the organization, and you as a leader, can take effective, ethical and authentic action.
Why TIAS School for Business & Society?
- Financial Times top-ranked business school for executive and in-company education.
- All lecturers are top experts from academia and the business world.
- Directly applicable scientific and practical knowledge.
- Flexible programs tailored to your needs.
Participants in the Shared Leadership Master Class are leaders from the business world and the public and non-profit sectors. Their areas of responsibility are fraught with complex issues. They want to strengthen dialog – and thus also shared leadership – within their organizations. Not only between colleagues and within the hierarchy, but also within the Board and the Management. Participants are looking for scientific insights and practical added value.
Our participants include:
- Healthcare administrators
- Content leaders (principal scientists, experts)
- Team leaders
- Account managers
One of the major challenges facing organizations is achieving dialog within the hierarchy. To create the right learning environment for this in the master class, we strive for a diverse group of participants, who bring different perspectives to the table. Our admission requirements therefore look at the combination of backgrounds in the participant group. This way we can guarantee the highest quality education for you.
- Participants working in changing environments that pose complex issues.
- Experience in leadership from a hierarchal position or roles such as program manager or content leader.
- Experience in change management, such as the Change Management Master Class.
- Experience in personal leadership, such as the Personal Leadership Master Class.
- A completed higher professional or university degree.
Design your own track and earn your TIAS Diploma of Excellence.
Our master classes also let you design your own track and earn your TIAS Diploma of Excellence. You take five master classes, choose a concentration in personal leadership and write a final paper applying your new knowledge.
You can also choose other subjects to build your Leadership & Management track.
The Shared Leadership Master Class can also be followed as an additional in-depth study of the Executive Leadership & Management Program.