Business is facing a turbulent future. Technology needs to have an adequate response to business needs. Also security and compliance have a big impact on technology as well as on business. Likewise the business has to embrace new technologies such as Internet of Things, Block Chain and Cloud computing.
IT professionals need to have in-depth technical knowledge combined with business acumen. TIAS Executive Master of Information Management Program addresses both technology and business. We educate and develop professionals to support their organizations in taking the right IT decisions and achieve personal success doing so.
The part-time Master of Information Management runs over 19 month and contains 12 modules, two major assignments and a final project. This English taught Master's Program is designed to maximize your career opportunities. The program is designed for participants to:
- Master Information Management by managing the present, implementing the change and shaping the future
- Uncover business opportunities of the latest technologies such as Block Chain and Internet of Things
- Understand the global perspective of information by international faculty and an international study trip including company visits
- Access the latest insights from leading professors, Chief Information Officers and industry leaders.
- Find out what responsible leadership and good governance entails
- Explore ethical and societal aspects of information in the context of security and compliance
The Executive Master of Information Management provides you with the deep insights and practical skills you need to lead your organization into the next era.
Upon successful completion of the Program you will receive the degree title Master of Information Management (MIM) and will be granted the Master of Science (MSc) title, as this Program is accredited by the NVAO (Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organization).
The Program compromises of four blocks including 12 modules, two major assignment and a final project.
- In the first block, attention is paid to the strategy.
- This is the basis for "managing the present". In this second block, attention is paid to architecture, governance and security.
- In the third block, "managing the change", we focus on change management and collaboration with the market and the study trip to Bentley University in Boston (USA) takes place.
- In the final block, "managing the future", the impact of new technology and how technological innovation can be successfully implemented.