NVAO accreditation TIAS-masters extended until 2024
June 29, 2018 | 1 min read
The Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) has extended the accreditation of the TIAS master programs. The accreditation confirms that TIAS management education meets the highest quality standards.
TIAS dean and director Kees Koedijk: 'This accreditation means recognition of the quality that we want to offer our participants every day. It enables them to follow an optimal development, build an extensive network and to make the difference in business and society after graduating.'
The following masters have been re-accredited:
- Executive Master in Finance
- Executive Master in Public and Non-Profit Management
- Executive Master of Business Valuation
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Executive Master of Information Management
- Executive Master of IT-Auditing
- Executive Master of Management and Organization
- Executive Master of Management in Education
- Executive Master of Marketing
- Executive Master of Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Executive Master of Real Estate
- International MSc in Business Administration
- International Full-Time MBA
The Register Controller / Executive Master of Finance and Control already received the re-accreditation in December 2017.
Upon successful completion of these master programs TIAS alumni may use the internationally recognized MSc title.
The Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) was established by the Dutch and Flemish governments as an independent accreditation organization tasked with providing an expert and objective assessment of the quality of higher education in the Netherlands and Flanders.