IMM Global Executive MBA Program ranks among top!
July 16, 2018 | 1 min read
According to the Economist’s Which MBA? 2018 ranking, the IMM Global EMBA Program is the #42 EMBA program in the world, up from #51 in the publication’s previous ranking (2015).
IMM is #3 among EMBA programs worldwide for Gender Balance, and #11 for percentage increase on pre-EMBA salary after two years.
“We are thrilled to see IMM’s high rankings in key areas,” said Dr. David Schoorman, Purdue University Krannert School of Management’s Associate Dean for Executive Education and Global Programs. “Our blended format gives students the best of both worlds, allowing them the flexibility to maintain their careers while also receiving face-to-face instruction with faculty and their peers. Our graduates consistently tell us that the cohort experience and teamwork are significant benefits of our program structure. Our high rankings in gender balance indicate our programs are ideal for men and women seeking senior leadership roles in their companies.”
Of the 300+ EMBA programs worldwide, the Economist ranked 65. Programs had to be part-time and at least 50% campus-based. The ranking is based on personal development and educational experience, which measures quality of students and faculty and programs, along with student diversity, and career development, which measures career progression, salary and networking.
The Economist surveyed recent graduates, and found the following:
- Percentage of IMM Global EMBA students who have been promoted or grown their own company since graduation: 73%
- The increase on pre-EMBA salary for IMM Global EMBA alumni, after two years, is 59.3%.
- IMM is ranked #1 in percentage of EMBA faculty with a PhD.
- IMM is also ranked #1 in number of compulsory overseas assignments lasting one week or more.
The program is the world’s most global EMBA, with students studying in seven countries on four continents over 19 months. IMM is a consortium of leading business schools. The IMM partners are:
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Management, West Lafayette, Indiana, U.S.
- Tilburg University, TIAS School for Business and Society, Tilburg, The Netherlands
- Tianjin University, The College of Management and Economics, Tianjin, China
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) - EBAPE, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Politecnico di Milano, MIP Graduate School of Business, Milan, Italy
- ISM University of Management and Economics, Vilnius, Lithuania
The IMM program starts each March. Visit Global Executive MBA
today to learn more about this executive program that offers a truly global reach, combined with local immersion.