Our highly competitive and integrated global economy calls for dynamic understanding and great leadership. Taking that next step in your career means developing your competency range to meet those requirements.
The IMM Global Executive MBA program
The IMM Global Executive MBA creates world business leaders. It equips managers to handle challenges in increasingly complex organizations. The program is built on the fundamental areas of economics and management, quantitative methods, and behavioral sciences. The IMM Global Executive MBA extends your comprehension of the latest concepts and techniques with a strategically global perspective. It grants you invaluable access to a global sharing platform of knowledge and experience.
The mixture of distance learning and on-campus learning ensures you will be able to retain your job and enjoy your family responsibilities while pursuing your MBA degree.
Program aims of the IMM Global Executive MBA
The depth and scope of the program allows you to:
- understand and effectively manage functional areas of business in an international context,
- gain perspective on the dynamics between organizations and stakeholders,
- develop personal abilities to assume greater general management responsibilities to lead others and drive organizational change,
- benefit from the latest business research and strategic insights, and apply coursework and projects to on-the-job managerial situations,
- a further understanding for balanced judgements and superior decisions.
Two MBA Degrees
Upon successful completion of the program you receive two MBA Degrees. One from Purdue University in the United States and one from TIAS/Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
Profile of the IMM Global Executive MBA participants
When you are part of the program, you interact with managers facing challenges similar to your own. Peers have at least six years of work experience and an average of 13 years. They come from 8-10 countries around the world representing many different industries and functional areas. You start the program with your cohort and continue working with them until graduation and beyond. Take a look at the initial IMM 2021-2022 incoming cohort profile.
The IMM (International Master in Management) Global EMBA is a modular program, which provides a high-quality business education for executives who desire to expand the scope of their careers and handle challenges in increasingly complex organizations around the globe. The IMM Global EMBA extends candidates comprehension of the latest concepts and techniques with a strategically global perspective. It grants invaluable access to a global sharing platform of knowledge and experience.
- Virtual Program Launch (1-3 April, 2022)
- Module 1: Residency at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, U.S. (June 12-25, 2022)
- Module 2: Residency at ISM in Vilnius, Lithuania & Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy (October 10-22, 2022)
- Module 3: Residency at FGV-Rio, Brazil, & Santiago, Chile (February 5-18, 2023)
- Module 4: Residency at TIAS, The Netherlands (June 18 - July 1, 2023)
- Module 5: Residency in Tianjin, Beijing, & Shanghai, China (October 16-27, 2023)
- Graduation at Purdue (December 16-17, 2023)
- Graduation at TIAS (June 2024)
Take a look at the IMM 2022-2023 course calendar.
Learning projects and company visits
Active Learning Projects
The Active Learning Projects provide opportunities for students to combine prior knowledge and experience with classroom learning and apply it in an active business setting. An ALP client is provided to the student teams and the project focuses on helping a firm diagnose and resolve a critical business problem. The teams are guided by a faculty member to provide the most beneficial hands-on experience possible.
Our students visit companies while in-residency. These visits include a tour of the facilities and an interactive discussion with senior management. Companies are chosen to reflect core concepts within the curriculum and/or key industries of the country visited. This approach gives additional context to the learning in the program and insights into the challenges faced by managers around the world. Companies visited include Bao Steel, American Axle, Boeing, Kidzana, Amazon, Subaru, Cook Biotech, Codelco, Salesforce, Concha y Toro, Philips, and many more.
Check the website of Perdue form more information.
For more information about the Global Executive MBA, please contact our Program Manager.