Date: June 4, 2021
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: TIAS Utrecht (or online, in case in class-education is not allowed yet)
In this three-hour interactive workshop (with 6 to 8 participants) you will immediately start working with your own profile on your own laptop.
What will you learn during this workshop?
- The importance of a strong, distinctive profile; what is your unique solution?
- The power of the algorithm behind LinkedIn
- Why you should be active on LinkedIn and how you will be seen as an authority in your field
- How you can expand and maintain your network
- How you can use this network in your job market research and job applications
- How to contact interesting people and employers
- How to join groups
- The importance of hashtags
- How to find hidden jobs on LinkedIn
For this workshop we invoice € 195,- (incl. VAT), including lunch. For participants with an alumni package there is a discount of 20%. If the workshop cannot take place on location, we will offer the workshop online. In that case, we will invoice €185,- (incl. VAT).