Prof.dr. Kees Ruijgrok
Expert areas: Accounting & Control, Finance, Operations (Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Transport, Transport Economics)
Professor Kees J. Ruijgrok studied econometrics at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. Presently he is emeritus professor in Transport and Logistics Management at TIAS School for Business and Society and Eindhoven University of Technology, where he has held the position of Academic Director at the postgraduate course Executive Master of Transport & Logistics Management (MTL), that has been renamed as Executive Master of Operations and Supply Chain Excellence (MOS). He has teached also at a regular basis at other universities in the Netherlands and abroad.
He is associated as senior consultant at TNO Mobility and Logistics in Delft. He has many years experience in transport research, both in freight and passenger transport and has been involved in many international research activities and research organisations. He has left TNO because of early retirement as of 1 May 2008.
- Tavasszy, L.A., Ruijgrok, C.J., & Davydenko, I. (2012). Incorporationg Logistics in Freight Transport
Demand Models: State of the Art and Research Opportunities. Transport Reviews, 32(2), 203-219.
- Tavassy, L.A., & Ruijgrok, C.J. (2011). Freight Transport Demand and its Drivers. In B. van Wee (Ed.). Traffic and Transport in Headlines, Trail Research School Delft.
- Ruijgrok, C.J. (2011). Naar een werkelijk milieuvriendelijk gecombineerd vervoer: een terugblik en een vooruitkijkje na 21 jaar. Tijdschrift voor Vervoerwetenschap, 92-93.
- Immers, G., Snelder, M., & Ruijgrok, K. (2010). Design Principles for improving Robustness of Networks. International Symposium on Transportation Network Reliability, Minnesota, July 22-23.
- Zhang, M., Ruijgrok, K., de Jong, F. (2010). Rail Freight Business Model Development – Cost Structure, Pricing Policies and Revenu Management. In F. Witlox & S. Weijers (Eds.). Bijdragen Vervoerslogistieke Werkdagen. Uitgeverij University Press, Zelzate, pp 301 -319.