Pitch your entrepreneurial idea to Brainport Development NV and win 1-year free guidance in setting up your start-up!.
The session will be moderated by Brainport Development / Bright Move BV / CHIARO presentations / Squads.com and Brabant Startup Fonds BV, and starts with an inspiring lecture followed by pitches.
In this session alumni and students are challenged:
* To generate entrepreneurial ideas;
* To enrich ideas of others
* To learn how to pitch a business concept
* To support each other to create new business
Pitches will be presented and the winning pitch will be awarded one-year advisory support from Brainport Development NV.
• 17.00 - Registration and soup/snack
• 18.00 - Word of welcome / introduction jury members
• 18.05 Introduction Brainport
• 18.10 ‘Theory vs Practice – the experience of an entrepreneur’
• 18.30 ‘What makes a great pitch’
• 18.50 5 x Pitches + 2 x questions from the audience
• 19.45 Group sessions
• 20.15 5 x Learnings
• 20.30 Networking and drinks (jury discussion)
• 20.45 Awarding the winner
• 21.30 Closing time
Please note; If you want to pitch an idea, thedeadline is 19 November. We have set a maximum of five pitches for the session. We handle a first come first serve principle! Deadline registration pitch is 19 November; send your videopitch (in English) + ppt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the pitch instructions.
For registration, click here