Pitch your entrepreneurial idea to Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM) and win 1-year free guidance in setting up your start-up!.
The session will be moderated by Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM) / Bright Move BV / Chiaro.nl / Squads.com and Brabant Startup Fonds BV, and starts with an inspiring lecture followed by pitches.
In this session alumni and students are challenged:
* To generate entrepreneurial ideas;
* To enrich ideas of others
* To learn how to pitch a business concept
* To support each other to create new business
Pitches will be presented and the winning pitch will be awarded one-year advisory support from Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM)
• 17.00 - Registration and soup/snack
• 18.00 - Word of welcome / introduction jury members
• 18.05 - Introduction Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij
• 18.10 - Inspirational lecture
• 18.30 - ‘What makes a great pitch’
• 18.50 - Pitches / questions from the audience
• 19.45 - Group sessions
• 20.15 - Learnings
• 20.30 - Networking and drinks (jury discussion)
• 20.45 - Awarding the winner
• 21.30 - Closing time
Please note; If you want to pitch an idea, the deadline for registration is 10 November. We have set a maximum of five pitches for the session. We handle a first come first serve principle! Deadline to register your pitch is 10 November; deadline to send your videopitch (in English) + ppt is 16 November. Click for the pitch instructions.
If you want to join, please register for the event.