Vacancy: Program Coördinator (0.8 fte)
August 10, 2023
In this position, you fulfill a pivotal role between the international participants and lecturers. You are responsible for the program coordination (preparation, implementation & closure) of the program. The core tasks are to organize, inform, facilitate and evaluate.
Main duties and responsibilities
- setting up and monitoring the project administration & monitoring the program's specific budget;
- planning and monitoring all the tasks to be organized for the program, for example drawing up timetables for class schedules, room planning, hotels/catering, booking lecturers, ordering materials and books;
- maintaining continuous contact with participants, lecturers and the Academic Director during the term of the program;
- setting up and hosting the Canvas LMS platform. This is the platform for participants on which all information (content and logistics) about the program is shared;
- organizing (final) tests/examinations (if applicable) and processing program evaluations.
Preferably, we are looking for a candidate with professional and intellectual ability at the higher professional education (HBO) level and a number of years of comparable work experience. You have a service-oriented character, a flexible working attitude and good communication skills. You also have excellent written and spoken knowledge of the Dutch and English language (the program is conducted in English) and are proficient in using Microsoft Office. Finally, you have a work permit to work in the Netherlands.
More information about our customers, training and organization can be found at www.tias.edu. You can contact Marloes Leeijen, tel: 013-466 8661, for further information about this position. You can send your application with CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.