Employer Relations Coordinator (32 - 40 uur)
January 11, 2023
Do you get excited about establishing and maintaining contacts with organizations in the Dutch job market? And do you get energy from introducing ambitious students to the job market? Then we are looking for you!
Our Career Development Department, consisting of two career consultants, guides our MBA and MScBA students within TIAS in their personal and professional development. We are always looking for new, creative ways to bring our students into contact with (international) organizations on the Dutch job market. Knowing your students and the job market, as well as delivering customization is essential.
As an addition to the team, we are looking for a pro-active Employer Relations Coordinator to help us maintain and establish new lasting relationships with a wide variety of organizations in the Dutch job market. You are the link between our students and organizations that look for talent.
Your work consists of the following elements with great variety in your day-to-day tasks:
- (Pro-)Actively acquiring, maintaining and expanding relationships with potential employers, with the aim of both creating opportunities on the job market for the participants, and helping employers to find the right talent;
- Responsible for the planning and organization of various (online) Career Development activities such as:
▫ career days
▫ business challenges and other projects with companies
▫ alumni events
▫ guest lectures;
- Maintaining relationships with alumni of the MBA- and MScBA programs;
- Supervising three student committees in the organization of extracurricular activities;
- Maintaining contacts with stakeholders (i.e. coaches, workshop providers, colleagues and other suppliers);
- Ensuring a good connection of all career activities of our Career Development Department to the academic curriculum together with program management of MBA and MScBA
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, HR or other related fields;
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably with a recruitment agency background;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (both written and spoken);
- Knowledge of the Dutch job market.
- You are an easy communicator and a great networker;
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- You are a cheerful, decisive and driven person and enjoy working with many different stakeholders;
- Your way of working is dynamic and flexible, and you enjoy organizing high quality events and activities (online/offline). Some events may be outside of normal business hours.
The location is Utrecht; at TIAS we work 50% in the office and 50% from home.
Information and application
General information about TIAS can be found on our website www.tias.edu. For more information about the position, please contact Floortje Schouten-Dietz Career Consultant (013-4663967). Written applications (with motivation letter and CV in English) can be sent by e-mail before February 13, to Anouk Massuger, HR Adviser, via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.