Total program price € 37,500.
The price includes:
- Application fee of € 100. Applications can only be considered upon receipt of the non-refundable application fee.
- Enrollment fee of € 4,000. Candidates accepted need to pay the enrolment fee to secure their place at TIAS. This fee covers registration and related administration costs, and is non-refundable.
- All study books
- All reading materials
- All study trips
- Access to the Virtual Campus
- Alumni site access where you can browse specialist webinars and must-read articles
- Personal and medical insurance costs, amount to around € 50 per person per month
- Living costs, including accommodation, insurance and general expenses, for overseas students, amount to around € 1000 per person per month.
This course is exempt from VAT.
TIAS School for Business and Society understands the financial commitment of funding an MBA. Like you, we also know knowledge is power and great education is priceless. This is why we offer substantial merit scholarships to qualified candidates. TIAS also aims to allocate its scholarships funds across the class.
- TIAS Scholarships for Academic Excellence (3-6 awards)
- TIAS Scholarships for High Achievers in Industry / Future Leaders (3-6 awards)
- TIAS Scholarships for Women in Business; with preference given to developing countries. (minimum of 8 awards)
- TIAS Scholarships for Sustainability and Responsibility; with preference given to developing countries. (3-6 awards)
- TIAS Corporate Scholarship (2-4 awards)
- TIAS - NESO Regional Scholarships (varies per region)
- TIAS Scholarships for Graduates of Tilburg University and Eindhoven University of Technology (5-7 awards)
Please contact our Program Adviser if you have any questions about applying for a scholarship.
How scholarship decisions are made?
When making scholarship decisions, the TIAS admissions board reviews all application materials submitted by candidates and assesses each candidate's overall qualities: academic profile, strength of overall admissions application, quality of admissions interview, and employability.
Loan Program for excellent students
In addition to our scholarships, TIAS offers a loan program for excellent students called Career Impact Capital fund (CIC). Students using the CIC fund begin repaying the loan only after a grace period of three months following the graduation date. There are no loan repayments or interest payments due during the MBA year. The CIC board will decide on every loan request.
If you have any questions about the loan program, please contact our Program Adviser.
International Full-Time MBA fees and study-related expenses may be tax deductible. Please contact the local authorities in your country for additional information. For Dutch participants additional information is available on the website of De Belastingdienst.