Successful enrolment in our Full-Time MBA is subject to a number of admission requirements. This is to maintain admissions quality. That way you can benefit from a high potential, motivated group of talented individuals to further enhance your learning experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- A solid GMAT (average is 620; our school code is 23X-LT-99)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant full-time work experience (average is 7 years)
- Strong command of written and spoken English (TOEFL of 90 or IELTS of 6.5 is required)
A high GMAT score does not guarantee admission, just as a low score doesn't preclude admission. We accept students with lower GMAT scores if we believe this can be offset by stronger areas in one’s profile. Since we are such a very diverse school, we are keen to see whether you have worked, lived, studied abroad, or worked for an international company. So while a solid GMAT score is important, it is not necessarily a deal breaker.
Upon receipt of your application our Program Adviser will contact you to arrange an interview. All interviews are by invitation only. And all applicants will have the option of interviewing on campus or via Skype or telephone.
Our pre-master program is designed to bring you up to the required Full-time MBA entry level. The pre-masters program consists of video tutorials, online classes and self-study materials, as well as an orientation session in Tilburg. In the interest of flexibility, it’s up to you when you complete which module.
The program contains the following modules:
- Academic reading and writing: these modules prepare you for writing papers and reading academic literature.
- Finance & Accounting: aims to familiarize you with key terms and Finance & Accounting formula’s
- Quantitative methods: this module provides you with the basics of algebra and statistics.
Study load and costs
The actual pre-master study load is dependent on your level of academic ability. This will be assessed during your interview with the Program Adviser and will determine the shape of your pre-master program.