Business is facing a turbulent future. Technology needs to have an adequate response to business needs. Also security and compliance have a big impact technology as well as on business. Likewise the business has to embrace new technologies such as Internet of Things, Block Chain and Cloud computing.
IT professionals need to have in-depth technical knowledge combined with business acumen. TIAS Executive Master of Information Management Program addresses both technology and business. We educate and develop professionals to support their organizations in taking the right IT decisions and achieve personal success doing so.
The part-time Master of Information Management runs over 19 month and contains 12 modules, two major assignments and a final project. This English taught Master's Program is designed to maximize your career opportunities. The program is designed for participants to:
- Master Information Management by managing the present, implementing the change and shaping the future
- Uncover business opportunities of the latest technologies such as Block Chain and Internet of Things
- Understand the global perspective of information by international faculty and an international study trip including company visits
- Access the latest insights from leading professors, Chief Information Officers and industry leaders.
- Find out what responsible leadership and good governance entails
- Explore ethical and societal aspects of information in the context of security and compliance
The Executive Master of Information Management provides you with the deep insights and practical skills you need to lead your organization into the next era.
Upon successful completion of the Program you will receive the degree title Master of Information Management (MIM) and will be granted the Master of Science (MSc) title, as this Program is accredited by the NVAO (Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organization).
Participant Profile Master of Information Management
Our program is aimed at managers who have an average of 9-12 years experience. You will be joining a group of highly ambitious professionals with diverse professional backgrounds. Participants typically have positions in functional, technical or business management and are employed by global corporates, governmental organizations, and consultancy firms. Our participants are ambitious and eager to learn from the Program faculty as well as from each other.
The Program compromises of four blocks including 12 modules, two major assignment and a final project.
Block one: Foundation
- Module 1 - Information Strategy and Management
- Module 2 - Business Research Methods
Block two: Managing the Present
- Module 3 - Strategic Business Architectures
- Module 4 - Enterprise Governance of IT
- Module 5 - Information Security Management
- Module 6 - Business Value and IS Investment
Block three: Managing the Change
- Module 7 - Managing Implementation and Organizational Change
- Module 8 - International Study Week - Bentley University (Boston, USA)
- Module 9 - Sourcing IS services
- Individual assignment
Block four: Managing the Future
- Module 10 - Trends in Business Information Systems
- Module 11 - Management of IT-Based Business Innovation
- Module 12 – Innovative Technologies
- Group assignment
- Final Project