The TIAS information evening is the perfect opportunity to experience what it is like to be a participant on a TIAS program. Get inspired by attending a lecture and get all your questions about the program answered during the information session.
During this session, one of our professors or business professionals will give an inspiring lecture on a current issue within the field of expertise. A great opportunity to experience what it’s like to be a participant on a TIAS program.
Ask all of your specific questions to the TIAS team consisting of the Academic Director, Program Adviser, Program Manager and alumnus. The Academic Director, who created the program, can tell you all about the content of the program.
You can attend sessions during this information meeting for the following programs:
• Executive MBA (EMBA)
• Executive Master of Finance and Control / Register Controller (EMFC)
• Executive Master in Finance (MiF)
• Executive Master of Business Valuation (MBV)
• Executive Master of Management and Organization (MMO)
• Executive Master of Health Administration (MHA)
• Executive Master of Public and Non-Profit Management (MPM)
• Executive Master of Management in Education (MME)
• Executive Master of Marketing (MM)
• Executive Master of Operations and Supply Chain Management (MOS)
• Executive Master of IT-Auditing (EMITA)
• Executive Master of Information Management (MIM)
• Senior Executive Program (SEP)
• Advanced Human Resource Management (AHREP)
• Part-time Master of Science in Business Administration (MScBA)
6.00 PM Welcome with sandwich buffet
6.30 PM Introduction TIAS
6.45 PM Inspiration session, prof.dr. Ron Meyer
7.30 PM Information session per program
9.00 PM Drinks
If you’re not sure yet which program would be the best choice for you, we are more than happy to sit down with you to find out which program suits your personal and career goals. It is possible to schedule a meeting just before or during the information evening. Please contact the program Adviser in advance of the information evening to schedule the meeting.