June 6, 2019
This position is about understanding the needs and wishes of potential (international) customers and converting these needs into participation in one of our (international) programs by providing professional information and following up accordingly. In this position you will work closely with colleagues and as a team member you are focused on the team targets. It involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing advice to and following up on prospective participants via telephone, Skype and email and personal contact;
- Acting as a valued sparring partner for potential (international) participants;
- Giving professional advice to interested customers based on their needs and wishes with regard to professional development and career.
- Providing advice based on knowledge of the relevant target group about admission requirements of the programs and practical information of the content and structure of the educational programs as well as living and studying in The Netherlands;
- Coordinating conversion activities in accordance with pre-established plans in collaboration with the Marketing Department
- Preparing, organizing, and supervising various recruitment activities in consultation with the Marketing Department and with program managers.
As a Program Adviser, you have relevant work experience in a commercial organization and at least a bachelor degree. You need to have excellent organizational and communication skills and possess outstanding knowledge in written and spoken English. Your personality is characterized by commercial motivation, responsiveness, and a thorough approach in everything you do. The ability to operate both independently and in a team is a must. Affinity with Business Schools is an advantage. Finally, you should be prepared to work occasionally on weekends and/or evenings.
More information about our customers, training and organization can be found at www.tias.edu. You can contact Berber van Norden (013 466 3946) for further information about this position. You can send your application with CV and motivation letter to Mechteld de Wit, HR Adviser, at email@example.com.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies do not need to apply.