Are you looking for a master in international business?
Our one-year MScBA program might just be the right choice for you! Develop leadership skills and kickstart your career in international business!
In the international business environment, you need to be alert and respond promptly to countless changes and innovations. You must seize opportunities and continue to grow. How? Develop your leadership skills and business acumen and get a better grasp of cross-cultural sensitivities with our master in international business.
Master in international business
This international master’s program (MScBA) will not only bring you up-to-date on all the latest international business developments. You will also gain international team experience. In business, you need to work together. Throughout this program, you will engage in teamwork with a group of highly motivated international students.
In just 12 months’ time, you will have developed into an internationally-oriented management professional, and you will possess all of the skills and competencies necessary to pursue a successful international career.
Some highlights of the master in international business (MScBA):
- The majority of our faculty are visiting professors from other top universities all over the world
- Get more of a global perspective as you meet an international group of participants and alumni: 50/50 mix of Dutch/international students (20+ nationalities)
- TIAS has more than 18,000 alumni from 75 countries
- Exchange programs: expand your intercultural business experience by participating in an exchange program at a partner institution, located in some of the most dynamic economic regions worldwide
- An international study trip will strengthen your grasp of international enterprise from multiple perspectives
Read more about the Master of Science in Business Administration program »