A large portion of what we now call Human Resource Management may soon all be subcontracted. What is the added value of HR? And how can one monitor and even increase that value?
At TIAS we believe that effective management demands balancing the interests of all stakeholders within your organization. For this reason, our HR Business Partner Program comprises not only the core of HR, but also wider business management topics. You will learn the knowledge and skills that are required to increase your HR department’s contribution to the business results.
What makes this program unique?
- Academic insights, best practices linked to daily practice
- Access to a high-quality network of Senior HR professionals
- Attention to personal leadership
- Optimal learning results with blended learning
- Developed in close collaboration with HR managers and strategy & innovation experts from leading national and international companies such as Philips, KennedyFitch, DSM, Vebego and Randstad.
After completing this program:
- You will know what the latest developments are in the field of HR and with the help of your own product you will have considered applications within your own organization
- You will be better able to map and increase the added value of your HR organization
- You will have an insight into the correlation between the HR function, the organization in which you operate and the relevant social developments
- You will be able to develop a future-proof HR policy that seamlessly meets the needs of the strategic direction of your organization
- You will know how to set up and implement a change process
- You will have an analysis framework in which you can place all HRM subdomains
Next to you in class will be ambitious senior HR professionals who want to become a strategic business partner. A minimum of five years relevant work experience is required. You have a bachelor or master degree.
Two common themes
The program has two common themes which are reflected in each module:
- You will perform a HR scan of your own department. With this you will assess the value proposition of your HR department. We will sharpen the results of this scan during the program. At the end, you will have valuable results that you can implement in your daily activities.
- Personal leadership: this is closely integrated into the entire program. On the basis of your own reflections and the results of a 360 degree instrument, you will formulate your own development targets. In the peer coaching sessions you will be supported in the implementation of these targets.
Modules: four masterclasses and three peer coaching sessions
The HR Business Partner Program consists of four modules of two days each distributed over a period of six months. There are also three peer coaching sessions of half a day each.
- Module 1: Understanding the business context & Translating this to HR Strategy & Practice
- Module 2: HR Challenges
- Module 3: HR Analytics
- Module 4: HR Leadership & Change
- Peer coaching sessions