Registration at TIAS Connect. This workshop is free of charge for alumni with a membership package 2019. Alumni without a membership package can participate for the price of € 395,00 (limited number of places available).
In today’s hectic environment we have very little time to explore and explain what makes us unique. And any self-presentation should be interesting, succinct and memorable. It sounds simple – and yet it is a skill that many find hard.
The session will be practical and interactive during which you will:
• Explore the key elements of personal presence and impact
• Identify your ‘transferable assets’
• Understand the components of an Elevator Pitch
• Practise writing and delivering a pitch
• Get and give feedback on your personal impact, pitch and your LinkedIn profile
By the end of the session you will:
• Have increased insight around your own presence, strengths and attributes
• Recognise what you need to hone, develop and practise
• Have a framework to help you deliver an Elevator Pitch.
Philippa Chapman will be leading this session. Having focussed on language and communication for all of her professional life, Philippa will use her expertise and intuitive teaching to ensure that each student will take away their own personal developmental step.
08:30-09:00: Welcome with coffee/tea
09:00-16:30: Workshop (including lunch)
16:30-17:30 : Networking and drinks