NSE 2015: Participants very positive about TIAS
May 22, 2015
The most striking results are the scores on Content, Career Preparation, Lecturers, and Group Size.
"At TIAS we want to be the very best in terms of program content, providing the latest academic insights, always applied to the practice of our participants by outstanding teachers. The personal aspect of our participants is deeply ingrained in our DNA. It is fantastic to see that our participants are so satisfied in precisely these areas,” says Dean and Director Kees Koedijk.
In total, 356 TIAS participants took part in the study.
About the National Student Survey
The National Student Survey (NSE) is a large-scale national survey conducted annually in which almost all students in higher education are invited to give their opinion about their education. Students are asked to complete the questionnaire and give their opinion on various aspects: the content of the program, acquired skills, preparation for professional careers, teachers, information from the program, study facilities, testing and assessment, study schedules, study load, and tutoring. The NSE is the responsibility of Stichting Studiekeuze123. Studiekeuze123 is an initiative of the Netherlands Association of Universities of Applied Sciences, NRTO, VSNU and the student organizations LSVb and ISO, and thus represents the entire area of higher education. The survey is conducted by survey company GfK.
You can see all the results (in Dutch) at www.studiekeuze123.nl.
The following TIAS programs are included in the survey:
- Executive Master of Public and Non-profit Management
- Executive Master of Management in Education
- Executive Master of Master of Management and Organization
- International Full-Time MSc in Business Administration
- International Part-Time MSc in Business Administration
- International Full-Time Master of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Operations and Supply Chain Excellence
- Executive Master of Real Estate
- Executive Master of Finance and Control
- Executive Master of Marketing
- Executive Master of Business Valuation
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Executive Master in Finance
- Executive Master of Information Management
- Executive Master of IT-Auditing
- Executive Master of Actuarial Science