Peter Kornelisse MSc
Director Risk & Compliance
Expert areas: Information Technology (COBIT, Information Security Management, IT Governance, IT Infrastructure, IT Innovation, IT Managing Implementation, IT Managing Operations, IT Security, IT Trends, Technology and Law)
Peter Kornelisse is since 2014 working with Booking.com in Amsterdam, where he focuses on Risk & Compliance, related to measures relating to humanity and culture, governance, processes and technology. Particular areas of expertise are SOX , PCI DSS and Privacy.
Previously, Peter worked from 1990 to 2014 with KPMG, where he assisted clients on (technical) protection and management of IT services, both in the form of advice, audit and QA support. These include ethical hacking, security compliance auditing, identity and access management and security aspects. Peter was also active on the assurance of governance, risk and compliance management in organizations, especially regarding security, as well as IT audit support with annual audits. Examples of areas are also the security of Internet Payment Services, Process Control Networks and Cybersecurity.
- Kornelisse, P. (2007). Studierapport, Normen voor de beheersing van uitbestede ICT-beheerprocessen, NOREA-PvIB.
- Kornelisse, P., Smeets, M.R.A.M., van Veen, M. (2009). IT-beveiligingstesten als onderdeel van IT-audits, Compact 4.
- Kornelisse, P. (2007). Jaarrekeningcontrole en technische IT-beveiliging, Compact 3.
- Kornelisse, P. (2007). Waarom lukt het niet (zuinig) te beveiligen? Compact2.
- Kornelisse, P., & IJkel, H. (2006). Een inleiding tot integrated audit, Compact 2.