New perspectives on leadership through links between psychology, philosophy, spirituality and leadership. This way of looking at things will enable you to probe into your own deeper layers. And it helps you to act more intuitively and to show strong leadership. It will also help you to proactively renew and innovate from an inner and substantive wisdom. It increases your personal and strategic intelligence and your entrepreneurial abilities.
Everyone is unique and the result of the program will be different for each individual. After the journey:
• you will have new and far-reaching insights in your own role as a leader (awareness)
• you will be better able to combine a balanced leadership role with a renewed vision and a regained feeling for direction
• you will have increased your inspirational capacity for leadership and entrepreneurship
• you will know how to connect new perspectives on leadership with related theories from philosophy and spirituality
• you will be able to safeguard room for reflection in various ways
Module 1: Preparing the Leadership Expedition I
It is crucial to have your most important objectives clear beforehand, for this you will undergo an online personal coaching session.
Module 2: Preparing the Leadership Expedition II
During this afternoon at the TIAS campus in Utrecht, you will make your acquaintance with the other participants and you will be given an introduction to the journey and the integral leadership character of the program.
Module 3: Experiencing the Leadership Expedition III
This module in Shangri-La forms the core of the program.An ingenious alternation of reflection meetings, walking expeditions, meditation, breathing exercises, practical sessions and integration workshops make this program unique. You are completely freed from daily practice and will experience the connection of leadership with psychology, philosophy and spirituality. The special location guarantees an unforgettable experience.