Your role as a business leader is developing. As a business and enterprise architect you lead in applying new technologies and changing existing structures. Managing change and people to facilitate change, poses challenges. The Executive Program in Strategy & Enterprise Architecture aims to develop not only your technical understanding, but to broaden your business insight as well. Shape yourself to be a dual-thinker, capable of understanding business architecture from 3 angles: strategy & innovation, enterprise architecture and governance.
After completion of the program, you are able to:
- integrate IT management and business processes, and therefor contribute to the digital strategy of your company
- understand and apply best practices in Business & Enterprise Architecture
- assess the importance and effectiveness of Corporate and IT governance of the company
- introduce improvements while building Strategy and Architecture
The program is intended for professionals working in or targeting business and IT integration roles including enterprise architects, business architects, IT strategists, business analysts, relationship managers and business change professionals. Participants predominantly come from “demand” organizations across multiple industries. You will benefit from the rich professional and cultural diversity of the group, as well as the international faculty. Typically you will have obtained a good first degree, or an equivalent vocational qualification and have a minimum of three years work experience.
This 4-month program comprises 3 modules covering several disciplines of EuroCIO’s e-competence matrix. You will have a two-month period between modules in which you complete assignments and prepare for the next module. Each module consists of four days.
- Module 1 - Strategy & Business Design (at Henley Business School, Reading, UK)
- Module 2 - Enterprise Architecture (at Technische Universität München)
- Module 3 - Governance (at TIAS School for Business and Society, Tilburg, the Netherlands)