Our highly competitive and integrated global economy calls for dynamic understanding and great leadership. Taking that next step in your career means developing your competency range to meet those requirements.
The IMM Global Executive MBA program
The IMM Global Executive MBA creates world business leaders. It equips managers to handle challenges in increasingly complex organizations. The program is built on the fundamental areas of economics and management, quantitative methods, and behavioral sciences. The IMM Global Executive MBA extends your comprehension of the latest concepts and techniques with a strategically global perspective. It grants you invaluable access to a global sharing platform of knowledge and experience.
The mixture of distance learning and on-campus learning ensures you will be able to retain your job and enjoy your family responsibilities while pursuing your MBA degree.
Program aims of the IMM Global Executive MBA
The depth and scope of the program allows you to:
- understand and effectively manage functional areas of business in an international context,
- gain perspective on the dynamics between organizations and stakeholders,
- develop personal abilities to assume greater general management responsibilities to lead others and drive organizational change,
- benefit from the latest business research and strategic insights, and apply coursework and projects to on-the-job managerial situations,
- a further understanding for balanced judgements and superior decisions.
Two MBA Degrees
Upon successful completion of the program you receive two MBA Degrees. One from Purdue University in the United States and one from TIAS/Tilburg University (The Netherlands).
Profile of the IMM Global Executive MBA participants
When you are part of the program, you interact with managers facing challenges similar to your own. Peers have at least six years of work experience and an average of 13 years. They come from 8-10 countries around the world representing many different industries and functional areas. You start the program with your cohort and continue working with them until graduation and beyond.
The IMM Global Executive MBA begins with a five-day launch week in the USA, followed by five two-week residencies spanning approximately 19 months. During the modules – between residencies – participants use on-line technology to prepare assignments, engage in discussions, work in teams, read e-books and watch instructor-prepared videos.
Program Launch at Purdue University (USA)
Module 1 – Residency 1 in The Netherlands
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analytics
- Managing Behavior in Organizations
Module 2 – Residency 2 in Brazil and Chile
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
Module 3 – Residency 3 in Italy and Lithuania
- Economic & Geopolitical Immersion
- International Financial Management
- Negotiations in Organizations
- Operations Management
Module 4 – Residency 4 in the USA
- Active Learning Project I
- Business Law & Ethics
- Leadership & MIS
- Strategic Management
Module 5 – Residency 5 in China
- Active Learning Team Project II
- China Business Immersion
- Geo-Competitive Perspectives
- Global Strategy