Tenacious career professionals know there is a difference between getting by and getting ahead. When looking for that step up you have to distinguish yourself form the rest. Your savvy business understanding and keen leadership traits need to be honed, sharpened and ready to be put to the challenge.
Our Part-time Master of Science and Business Administration degree is an English speaking, 4 step program, completed over a two year period. It equips you with a profoundly deeper insight into business practice and gives you an distinct advantage in the work place. An MScBA not only signifies accomplishment, it lets you delve deeper into the theoretical issues of management and sets you on course to pursue an international business career.
The depth and scope of the program allows you to:
- Ensure a solid grounding in general abilities while also allowing you to focus on a field of your choice: Marketing Management, Investment Management, Business Analytics, Financial Management, Change and Business Management.
- Gain international exposure through our multi-national faculty and student body, combined with opportunities to participate in foreign exchange programs in Asia, USA or Europe
- Excel with a Personal Leadership Program (PLP) which prepares you to develop and manage your career, so that you may face current and future challenges by enabling you to explore your own potential and to build on it without losing sight of your everyday responsibilities
- Become challenged by different philosophical, moral, social and cultural view
- Develop a broader perspective on business, gaining you an international foothold and a certified career boost.
End Result: Master’s Degree
Upon successful completion you will receive the degree title Master of Science in Business Administration. In addition, this program has received national (NVAO) accreditation and the business school has institutional (AACSB) accreditation.
The specialization track Investment Management is accredited by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA).
Classes are as diverse as possible with a wide range of geographical, educational and professional backgrounds. The age of our participants is between 24 and 39, ideal for young professionals with around 4+ years of work experience.
The program is built up in 4 stages. Each stage lays the foundation to successfully master the next. Before you get started though, preparatory courses are available, if necessary, to bring you up to the required entry level.
Stage 1: Foundation courses
The foundation courses provide the fundamentals of business and management.
Stage 2: Track courses
This stage sets you off on a specific specialist track of your choice. Available tracks encompass Marketing Management, Investment Management, Business Analytics, Financial Management and Change and Business Management.
Due to the accreditation of the MScBA with specialization track Investment Management by the CFA Institute the material in the program prepares you for the CFA Level 1 examination.
Stage 3: Integration Courses
Here you will connect and build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in the previous stages, deepening your understanding and broadening your insight.
Stage 4: Thesis Project
The program concludes with a thesis project in the form of a detailed and original academic report on a specific marketing, finance, or business issue. It is an ideal way to test your newly acquired ideas and skills, enhance your career prospects and prove your capabilities.
If you want more information about the content of the modules of these stages, contact the Program Adviser.