As an operations professional you seek to organize and manage processes and systems effectively and efficiently. Logistical challenges, corporate sustainability and social impacts shape your drive for operational excellence. To achieve and sustain excellence in your organization and its supply chain, a thorough understanding of the latest models and insights is essential.
The Executive Executive Master of Operations and Supply Chain Management is a 11-module program, completed over a 22-month period. It offers you the latest theories, techniques and skills needed to successfully define and execute your company’s operations strategy.
The depth and scope of the program allows you to:
- communicate with experts in your field and extend your network
- understand the relationship between your own field and other fields like marketing, sourcing and finance
- create awareness for improvement opportunities and launch new improvement initiatives
- cultivate flexibility for quick response operations
- develop a solid operations strategy in line with today’s challenging, dynamic and competitive marketplace
- design and optimize the network structure of your company or supply chain
- make trade-offs between for example service levels, inventory and operations costs
- manage a project in terms of time, cost, people, risks and processes
- innovate faster and thus shorten the time to market
- reduce your company’s carbon footprint with more efficient operations
End result: Master’s Degree
Upon successful completion you will receive the degree title Master of Operations and Supply Chain Management (MOS). As this program is an accredited NVAO (Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organization) degree, you may also use the internationally recognized MSc title instead.
Course participants are typically middle to senior managers, or advisors. On average you will have approximately 10 years of experience in a related field. Career diversity is considerable with back-office, unit and supply chain managers to, directors and senior staff making up the core group.
The Master of Operations and Supply Chain Management yields quick returns. You are able to apply your newly acquired insights and knowledge directly in your work. Your graduation project will also preferably deal with an actual issue within your organization.
The program comprises 11 modules and a study trip.
- Preparation module
- Module 1: Business Research Methods
- Module 2: Strategy and Innovation
- Module 3: Operations Management
- Module 4: Supply Chain Management
- Module 5: Quality Management
- Module 6: Purchasing
- Module 7: Service Network Design
- Module 8: Supply Chain Finance
- Module 9: IT Management
- Module 10: Management and Governance of Projects, Programs and Portfolios of Projects
- Module 11: Life Cycle Management
- Module 12: International Study Trip - Innovation