After completing the leadership training:
- you will have gained new perspectives and insights on leadership
- your reflection will lead to better insight into your personal leadership style
- you can put the valuable tips and tricks you learn into practice for more effective leadership
- you will be able to reflect on your role as a leader in your team/organization.
During the three-day Masterclass Leadership, you will define your personal leadership profile. We then provide you with the tools you need to further develop your leadership skills. In addition to the interactive classroom sessions, workshops and assignments, the participants’ cases from daily practice serve as an essential component in the leadership training.
During the masterclass, we will cover several current common leadership themes. The following will be addressed:
- Managing alone or self-determination: do you always have to take the lead or can you leave the initiative to your employees more often?
- Trust or control: you are and will remain the person with final responsibility, even when you turn responsibility over to others. What’s the best way to handle this?
- Power or inspiration: how can you motivate yourself and your employees? How can you find the balance between power and inspiration in your leadership?