The pace at which the field of Human Resource Management evolves, challenges even the most seasoned professionals. More than ever, it is crucial to keep abreast of the latest policies and best practices. You need to maintain a solid knowledge of the different functional areas with your organization and to develop and expand your skills as a professional and responsible leader.
Our part-time Advanced Human Resource Program is designed so that you can expand your knowledge of the practical context of HR. Gain a comprehensive handle on both core HR, as well as broader business management issues. You will practice skills, insights and new teaching methods directly in work-related assignments. This will help garnish the knowledge you already have of your organization and allow you to effectively manage complex HRM issues.
The program was designed to help you develop:
- a thorough understanding of the organizational vision, mission and strategy and how these variables relate to Human Resource Strategy
- the ability to execute and control advanced human resource strategies, including Human Resource Measurement, Leadership Development, Leading Change and International HRM
- strengthened personal HR (leadership) skills and competencies
- knowledge and competencies around Business Strategy and Financial Management to foster authority and confidence when working with managers and specialists in other business areas
- to increase your overall leadership abilities and awareness, enabling you to make benefiting, balanced and socially responsible decisions
On completion of the program, participants are awarded a certificate of attendance.
You will be joining a group of around 20 Human Resource professionals, predominantly from top companies across the Benelux. The average age of participants is around 40. You typically have a university or higher vocational degree and several years of work experience.
The program consists of 2 main modules, a 3rd learning review module and a mid-program and final assignment.
Business Management & the HR Business Partner
- HRM and Performance
- Strategic (Marketing) Management
- Leadership Development
- Management Control
- Psychology Contracting & Performance Well-Being
Mid-program assignment: HR Value Chain Analysis
- Advance Human Resource Management:
- Strategic HRM
- Measuring HR Effectiveness
- Leading Change
- Engaging Employees Worldwide: International HRM
- HR Leadership
- HRM in Unconventional Contexts
Final assignment: introduce a high-performance, high-involvement work system