The TIAS information session is the perfect opportunity to experience what it is like to be a participant on a TIAS program.
From 6.30 PM on you are welcome at our TIAS location in Utrecht. The Academic Director can tell you all about the content of the program. Afterwards you can ask all your all of your specific questions to the TIAS team consisting of the Academic Director, Program Adviser, Program Manager and alumnus.
6.30 PM Welcome with coffee/tea and small snack
7.00 PM Introduction TIAS & information session per program
8.00 PM Drinks
- Executive Master in Finance
- Executive Master of Business Valuation
- Executive Master of Real Estate
- Executive Master of IT-Auditing
- Part-time Master of Science in Business Administration (MScBA)
- Executive Master of Management in Education (MME)
- Executive Master of Public and Non-Profit Management (MPM)
If you are unsure which program would best suit your needs, we will be very happy to provide tailored advice that will meet your career goals. Please call your Program Adviser before the information evening to arrange this. You will find the contact details on the page of the respective program.