FREE FOR ALL TIAS STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
The session starts with an inspiring lecture followed by pitches.
In this session alumni and students are challenged:
•To generate entrepreneurial ideas;
•To enrich ideas of others;
•To learn how to pitch a business concept;
•To support each other to create new business.
Pitches will be presented and evaluated by Brainport Development NV / Bright Move BV and Squads.com. The winning pitch will be awarded a year-long support and guidance from these organizations.
- Deadline registration pitch: 1 November 2017
- Send your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum pitch time is 3 minutes
For pitch instructions click here
• 14.00 - Registration and welcome drinks
• 14.30 - Inspiring lecture
• 15.00 - Entrepreneurial story
• 15.15 - Group sessions
• 16.00 - Plenary session and pitching (max. 8 pitches of 3 minutes each)
• 17.15 - Wrap up, follow up
• 17.30 - Networking and drinks; awarding the winner
• 18.30 - Closing time