Business Development Manager: B2B (32 - 40 hours)
February 20, 2019
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding our B2B customer base, both nationally and internationally. In this position you will be functionally responsible for revenues and you will proactively look for collaboration opportunities with customers, external parties and internal stakeholders.
Key activities include:
- Proactively maintaining, initiating and utilizing relevant networks to create business opportunities
- Discovering and exploring our customers’ needs, and formulating an appropriate offer based on that knowledge
- Coordinating the entire program development process – from design and development to implementation
- Successfully introducing programs in the market, in close collaboration with the Marketing and Recruitment departments and/or external partners
- Evaluating program results, and including these results in improvement proposals for customers
- Keeping up to date with market trends, as well as translating these into new products and services
To be able to successfully fulfill the requirements of this position, you must have:
- An academic level of working and thinking
- At least 5 years of work experience in a commercial role, preferably also in an international context; having an international network is a priority
- Enthusiasm, analytical skills and a results-oriented mentality
- Outstanding knowledge of English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing
- Affinity with the field of learning & development and its target group
- Demonstration of successful results within executive education is an advantage
Above all, the successful candidate is a real team player who can easily make and maintain contact!
For more information about TIAS, visit www.tias.edu. For more detailed information about the position, please call Miranda Bol (In-company Programs Director) on 06-27011622. You can email your application with résumé and motivation letter to Anouk Massuger (HR Advisor) via email@example.com.